Orla Barry, the Director of Mental Health Reform, attended our AGM on 13th April 2013 and formally launched our new video about Couples and Family Therapy in Ireland.
The video is an overview about the benefits people can expect from attending counselling with members of our association. The video also looks at
- the cost and the duration of therapy,
- how to contact a therapist,
- the issues and concerns that people bring to sessions
- who we see: individuals, couples and families
- the code of ethics to ensure best practice by our members
- the substantial 7-year training and intense supervision that couple and family therapist undergo to help ensure that the work we do will give our clients the best possible help with their issues and problems.
You can also view extracts from the video under the headings below. You can find out how to use and embed these videos on to your own site by following the instructions given on the FTAI Video page.
Benefits of Family Therapy
Finding a Therapist
FTAI & Training
What is Family Therapy?
What to expect from Family Therapy?
Why go to Family Therapy?
Original post: Family Therapy Association of Ireland