Wicklow/South Dublin IAHIP Meeting – 25 April, 2014
Venue:- Bray Counselling & Therapy Centre, Seafront, Bray
Time:- Meeting only – 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Cliff Walk:– Meet at BCTC at 3.15
Start Walk at 3.45pm – Arrive Greystones:- 5.00pm latest
(5k walk should take no more than 1 hour)
Take Dart back to Bray at 5.30pm (on the half-hour)
Refreshments from 6.15 – 7.15pm
**A few items regarding the walk.
(1) – As the walk is ‘weather permitting’, it would be advisable to let us have mobile numbers for those intending to walk so that we can get a text to you if there is a change of plan. We will also ask Jane in IAHIP office to send out a notification if there is any change on the morning, so keep a check on the website before you set out.
(2) – The walk is along the cliff, so make sure you wear appropriate shoes, and bring some rain gear just in case we get caught by a shower.
(3) – We would be grateful for a volunteer to lead the walk. I (anne r) had intended to do it but I now have to travel that Friday unfortunately.
(4) – The current plan is to get a local bar to provide sandwiches, for refreshments after the walk. We could share the cost if that is acceptable to everyone. Please let me know your thoughts on that.
Meeting 7.30 – 9.30
Agenda:- 7.30 – 8.30 – The Business of Therapy – Presenter:- Jude Fay
8.30 – 9.30 – Dilemmas Session – facilitated by Anne Burke
1. Let us know on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ if you intend to walk.
2. Let us have your mobile number.
2.Are you ok with splitting the cost of food?
3. Would you volunteer to lead the walk?