Professional Diploma in Integrative Supervision
Supervision in some form is viewed as a key component of many professions in the provision of support to practitioners, enhancement of ongoing learning, and, to a greater or lesser degree, it offers some protection to the public.
This course will be of interest to professionals who work in an integrative manner. It will be of particular interest to counsellors, psychotherapists, guidance counsellors, psychologists, healthcare professionals, probation officers, social services personnel, managers, and all who supervise the work of others in the helping professions.
- Definitions and purpose of supervision.
- Models of the supervisory process will be explored including those of Page and Wosket and Hawkins and Shohet.
- Learning Styles.
- Consideration of the training development and supervisory needs of supervisors.
- Opportunities to role-play in triads as supervisor, supervisee and observer, using participants’ own case work.
- Exploration of transference, counter-transference and the parallel process.
- Reflection on the similarities and differences of supervision in a one-to-one, group or organisational context.
- Consideration of Multicultural, Ethical and Professional issues.
SCHEDULE OF DATES:
Friday 10 June 2016 Friday 14 October 2016
Saturday 11 June 2016 Friday 11 November 2016
Friday 15 July 2016 Friday 9 December 2016
Saturday 16 July 2016 Friday 13 January 2017
Friday 12 August 2016 Friday 17 February 2017
Saturday 13 August 2016 Friday 24 March 2017
Friday 16 September 2016
Attendance at all training days is …read more
Original post: IAHIP Classified Ads related to CPD