Summer Series of 1-day Workshops
SPECIAL OFFER 3 for 2
6 CPD hours for each workshop
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy , Saturday 10th June : ACT is a mindfulness-based approach, which helps us to live more at the present moment
- Dealing with Harmful Sexual Behaviours in a Family Context, Saturday 8th July : Gain an understanding of the complexities for a family where there has been a disclosure of sexually harmful behaviour
- Caring for the Carer, Saturday 15th July: Exploring the risks in helping others, and how helpers can move from personal risk to resilience by using core dimensions of self care.
- Mindfulness in Supervision, Saturday 22nd July : 1 day workshop exploring the use of mindfulness in supervision
- Revisiting Counselling Skills, Saturday 29th July : 1 day workshop providing an opportunity to revisit and further develop the core counselling skills.
- Dealing with Clients in the Wake of Suicide, Saturday 1st July:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy – Introduction day, Saturday 19th August: 1 day workshop providing an introduction to Solution Focused Brief Therapy.
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy – Advanced day, Sunday 20th August: Deepen your understanding of and to practice the skills and methods of the SFBT approach.
- Social Media Impact on Minors, Saturday 12th
- Psychoanalysis in Practice, Saturday 26th August : This workshop aims to offer participants ways of incorporating psychoanalytic thinking into clinical practice
SPECIAL OFFER – AVAIL OF THIRD FREE COURSE WHEN YOU PAY FOR TWO.
For further information Contact the IICP office on 01-4664205 or visit IICP.ie
Killinarden Enterprise Park, Killinarden, Dublin 24.
Original post: IAHIP Classified Ads related to CPD