WE ARE RECRUITING
Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
IAHIP is the professional body in Ireland for humanistic and integrative psychotherapy.
Humanistic and integrative psychotherapy has its roots in humanistic philosophy, which emphasises human dignity and the human capacity for fulfilment. It aims to work with a full range of influences to encourage the development of the individual and her/his relationship to others and to society.
- To Set and Maintain Standards in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- To Accredit Qualified Practitioners
- To Accredit Qualified Supervisors
- To Recognise Training Courses
- To Provide Training and Supervision of Trainees and Continuous Professional Development
- To Represent Our Members Nationally and Internationally
- To Foster Research.
IAHIP is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors and a number of committees. It is now proposed to recruit a person to take on the role of Co-ordinator of Services. The person appointed will support the Board and its committees to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
This is a part-time role, 20 hours per week (and flexible) reporting to the Chair of IAHIP the person appointed will:
- Support the Board and Committees to achieve agreed outcomes
- Manage office staff
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Oversee the financial and administrative systems of IAHIP
- Develop in collaboration with the Board a communication’s strategy for IAHIP
- Deliver IAHIP’s services in a timely manner
- A self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- High level communication capacity
- Strong ability to work with others
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Has an understanding of the aims of the organisation
- A minimum of three year’s management experience in a small to medium size organisation
- Computer literacy
- Understanding of Psychotherapy as a profession
- Social media skills
- Experience of working with volunteers
If you think you have got what we are looking for, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV to explain why you think you will be an ideal candidate for us to consider.
Closing Date for receipt of Applications 30th of June 2017.
Interviews will be held on the week beginning 10 of July 2017