The Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit is over three days on 21st/22nd/23rd June 2021, live streamed from Titanic Belfast, and will include keynote presentations from the world’s leading experts, workshops and live discussion groups/panels/Q&A sessions.
Due to Covid19, The Trauma Recovery Summit will be taking place through a virtual platform. We really do feel that there is a need to continue this trauma healing conversation and although it is not live, in person, we can still do great things virtually.
The Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit will however continue to bring together the world’s leading experts in the field of trauma and trauma recovery to digitally present their latest research and understanding of trauma and how it affects both individuals, families and communities. The Summit will examine a range of treatment modalities to heal trauma and how delegates can incorporate these into their own professional practice.
Key features of our digital platform – Whova:
- Watch pre-recorded workshops and tune into a live feed of keynote presentations.
- Network with over 2,500 professionals from around the world
- Engage with and follow delegates through live polls, Q&A sessions, Ice breaker groups and also create virtual meetups after the event.
- Delegates will have access to the event for 6 months post conference date.
Action Trauma are delighted to announce the launch of virtual exhibition booths at the Trauma Recovery Summit in June 2021, which offers exhibitors additional features to promote their organisation and network 1 month before and 6 months beyond the date of the conference.
This platform worked extremely well for the ITC Conference in January and we received extremely positive feedback from delegates, it is very user friendly and creates great engagement features.
We strategically offer exhibition opportunities to a limited number of chosen organisations to fit with the vision of the conference, to show case their unique services with the purpose of offering exclusive systems of support to delegates.
- The exhibitor logo displayed on the Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit website.
- Create a personalised virtual booth, within Whova featuring your logo, images, documents, resources, links and posters. Pre-recorded videos, giveaways, and live product demos can also be included.
- Create online one to one chat with delegates through the messaging service.
- Any leads that you generate can be exported from Whova so you can make further contact with delegates and their organisations.
- Feature key staff and contact details, making it simple for delegates to get in touch with you directly and on a personal basis.
- You can create virtual ‘meet ups’ with delegates within the community platform of Whova.
- You can see how much engagement you are getting through ‘attendee visits’ to your booth. Attendees can like and comment on the booth in a similar format to social media.
- Dedicated Action Trauma Advisor to answer any queries and ensure a simple process, with a scheduled personal zoom call once the Whova platform has gone live (1 month prior).
- Meet the exhibitors’ email sent to all delegates 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Promotion of exhibitors through Action Trauma social media, FB, twitter and website on the lead up, during & post event.
- Exhibitor pages will remain open for up to 6 months post event, exhibitor will continue to get exclusive exposure even when the event is over – allowing delegates the option to go back and reach out to exhibitor booths they missed during the run of the event, providing an invaluable opportunity in a way that goes beyond what an in-person events can accomplish.
- Includes 1 FREE delegate place to access the full conference (delegate rate £145).
Cost is £395 + vat.