The Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP) aims to serve clients, patients and psychotherapists by encouraging and maintaining the highest standards of practice.
ICP invites expressions of interest from suitably qualified and resourced providers in relation to the supply of
Office Administrator Services (initial 12 month contract).
The provision of high quality administrator services will enable the operational needs of ICP to be realised through dynamic and proactive delivery. These services will also provide key administrative support to the Chairperson, Executive Committees and the various sub-committees of ICP.
Provision of the first point of contact for ICP including management of all enquiries and correspondence;
- Availability for office hours 10 am to 2 pm, Monday to Friday;
- Management of accounts and administration;
- Management of the Professional Register;
- Management of the corporate responsibilities of the ICP;
- Liaising with and providing administrative support (including the taking of minutes) to the Chairperson, executive Committee and sub-committees as necessary;
- Website maintenance
Expressions of Interest:
Providers interested in submitting a tender for the complete service provision should email the Administrator (email@example.com) by 21st May, 2014. Interested providers please also download and complete the attached questionnaire. Administration Services Provider – Expression of Interest Questionnaire