Irish Council for Psychotherapy – CEO Vacancy
Irish Council for Psychotherapy seeks a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for a half-time contract for 1 year.
The ideal Candidate will have;
– Previous CEO experience or equivalent
– Knowledge of the field of psychotherapy and mental health
– Experience in media, social media and PR
– Competency in strategic planning and implementation
– Leadership and team skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders
– Ability to liaise with Government and other significant agencies
– A knowledge of statutory regulation for psychotherapy would be an advantage
This post is for a sole trader and offers a remuneration package commensurate with its responsibilities.
Please email expression of interest by cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
13 Upper Leeson St.,
Tel: 01 9023819 Website: www.psychotherapycouncil.ie
Closing date for applications 19th December 2014