Vhi Health & Wellbeing DAC has been established by Vhi, Ireland’s No. 1 health insurer, to develop medical, health and wellbeing services for Vhi customers. Vhi currently provides a range of health and wellbeing services, such as through its SwiftCare Clinics, Screening Services and Hospital@Home.
The Integrative Health Specialist (IHS) will play a key role within Vhi Health & Wellbeing, in shaping and delivering the first fully integrative health practice in Ireland to our customers and patients. The Integrative Health Specialist will design solutions with the client / customer that draw from a wide range of conventional, complementary and lifestyle services to provide exceptional experiences and outcomes. The IHS will also be comprehensively supported by Vhi Health & Wellbeing in the development of their knowledge and competencies in relation to integrative health.
Roles based in Dublin and in other countrywide locations.
In addition to what is outlined above, the IHS will have both a direct role with clients and also support corporate engagement:
- Work 1:1 with clients / customers to develop a treatment or personalised plan, based on the best available evidence and established pathways, to help them achieve their goals.
- Working with clients / customers, both 1:1 and in group setting, to support them in the promotion of a healthy lifestyle across a broad spectrum of health related areas.
- Member of a multidisciplinary team (MDT) and actively participate in case reviews, huddles and MDT meetings.
- Contribute to the development of new Integrative Health initiatives and solutions. Research & recommend potential new initiatives to be included in future phases of the Integrative Health Proposition.
- Support Vhi’s engagement with existing and potential corporate clients through interaction with corporate facing Wellness Specialists and the corporate sales team, with a focus on the approach to developing a successful, integrated Integrative Health plan for those clients.
- Degree level qualification in Psychotherapy / Counselling / Behavioural Change. Must have a keen interest in health and wellness.
- Accredited with a relevant national body.
- Minimum 2yrs relevant experience in an applied setting.
- 3rd level coaching qualification would be beneficial.
- Degree / Masters Qualification in another healthcare discipline would be an advantage but not essential e.g. nursing, physiotherapy, dietician, etc.
- An interest in, or experience of Yoga, Meditation or Integrative Health is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Key additional attributes are exceptional planning and time management, strong interpretation and analysis of data, and ability to work across various levels within an organisation.
- Flexibility required to work evenings and weekends as required, and also to travel on occasion.
The Next Steps
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV by going to https://www.vhi.ie/about/recruitment and clicking on the link for Integrative Health Specialist. A full role profile will be sent to applicants.
VHI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER