It is appreciated that significant planning may be required to move to a new model of operating with the challenges of COVID-19, however, it is the responsibility of employers (and self-employed persons) to apply a risk-based approach to returning to work and to prepare to apply the precautions necessary to comply fully with the public health advice.
Each individual psychotherapist must make their own practice decisions and abide by HSE Covid-19 guidelines.
- The Current List Of Essential Service Providers Under Public Health Guidelines
- Return to Work Safely Protocol
- Advice and Guidance for Healthcare Workers
- Coronavirus – HSE.ie
- COVID 19 – Advice for Employers and Employees
- Public Health Measures in Place Right Now
- Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business