The popular part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare Innovation is now open for application, at Tangent, Trinity’s Ideas Workspace. Developed by Tangent in collaboration with The School of Medicine Trinity College Dublin and Health Innovation Hub Ireland, this course offers a unique opportunity for individuals to build an entrepreneurial mindset to innovation within a healthcare context. This is a Springboard+ funded course from Ireland’s leading university – eligible applicants pay just 10% fees at €380, and eligible unemployed applicants may study for free.
Back by popular demand with funding from Springboard+, the next course starts on 20th January and will run over 21 weeks on Fridays and Saturdays. The course will be delivered through a mix of online and in-person teaching. On completion, individuals will have gained critical and lateral thinking skills to creatively solve problems, to confidently take ideas forward for support & implementation, and to become ambassadors for change in driving innovation within the healthcare system.
Places offered on a rolling basis; course may close in advance of listed closing date, 8th November 2022
- Qualification: Postgraduate Level 9 (30 ECTS)
- Delivery: Part Time, blended
- Duration: 21 Weeks, Friday, and Saturday
- Course Fees: €380 eligible applicants in employment. Free to eligible unemployed applicants. See eligibility criteria
- Course Content: Module 1: Innovation and Creativity in Healthcare
- Module 2: Opportunity Generation, Recognition and Communication
- Module 3: Enterprise Development in Healthcare
- Applications Close: 8th November 2022
- Course Begins: 20th January 2023
- Course ends: 17th June 2023
- Please note places are offered on a rolling basis, and the course may close in advance of date listed.