What is the Action Trauma Network?
The Action Trauma Network is a not-for-profit membership organisation. We provide an affordable way for individuals and organisations to connect and collaborate, bringing hope, recovery and resilience to people affected by trauma. Joining our global network of likeminded members unlocks access to a large portfolio of resources, and CPD-accredited learning, including webinars, live events and conferences.
Our vision is a world where organisations and individuals can come together to collaborate, share, and heal trauma.
Working together to bring hope, recovery, resilience and healing to a world that is hurting. Promoting love, kindness, understanding and compassion.
- Online members’ portal
- Extensive portfolio of resources
- Exclusive presentations from world leading experts
- CPD-accredited webinars and networking events
- Priority booking for all events
- Dedicated Facebook Group
- Film & documentary screenings
Reasons To Join The Network
- Build a professional toolkit with unlimited access to extensive trauma resources and training
- CPD-accredited career development
- Connect and collaborate with a global network of like-minded members
- Be part of a supportive, diverse and compassionate community.
Healing Trauma Together
Join us: https://actiontrauma.com/network/